Please find the Terms and Conditions at the very bottom of this page.
Q: Can I combine shipping if I buy more than one box?
A: No, sorry. Each box is sold separately and will have separate shipping cost. Also we are using flat rate shipping boxes to keep things simple and cost effective for you.
Q: If I donate now, using the DONATE button on the main Charity Book Sale Page, will I be guarantee a book box?
A: No. The donate button is there simply for those who want to donate to the Christian Hurt Fund, and do not want to buy a box of books. The only way to make sure you get a box is to be here June 16th at 9 am when the Charity Book Sale goes live.
Q: How many boxes will there be?
A: We are anticipating a total of about 60 boxes, this includes the ones that will be auctioned off as well. Please Note: There is ONLY ONE of each box, no two are alike. If you find one you like, best to buy it asap because when you go back to it - it may be gone.
Q: Which boxes are the Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet in?
A: We will not tell you, even if you buy a box with one in it. So please don't ask. The only way for you to find out is to buy a box and keep your fingers crossed when you open it.
A: We would love to, but unfortunately each box is already sorted for shipment. If you have a questions about an item(s) in a pack please feel free to e-mail us at meandmyshelf (at) gmail (dot) com and we will happily answer it to the best of our ability.
Terms and Conditions:
- Me, My Shelf and I, Christian Hurt and his family are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- There will be no refunds, all sales are final.
-You MUST be 13 years of age to participate in any way. If you purchase or bid on a pack that has Adult Erotic material in it you are agreeing that you are 18 years of age or older. This is not MMSAI being prides, it's the law on the web and you can get in trouble.
- Shipping on all book packs is to the United States only, and can not be to a PO BOX.
- A bid on the auction is binding and you are responsible for the amount due at the time the auction closes.
- Once the auction closes, a Pay Pal invoice will be e-mailed to you. You have 72 Hours (3days) from the time the invoice is sent to pay the amount in full. If you fail to do this, the next highest bidder will be offered the pack with out consulting or contacting you.
- We are not responsible for any of our attempts to contact you or deliver your invoice going unnoticed in your inbox, so please check your spam folder and e-mail daily starting the 19th when the auctions close
- Serious bidders only