Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists, and I myself love lists as well - so you will see it frequently popping up on MMSAI.
Everyone is welcome to join in, and don't worry if you can't think of 10 - just do as many as you can. And of course, be sure to link back to TBATB (and leave me a link here too!) on your post!
This Weeks Topic Is:
Top Ten "Awww" Moments In Books
(those cute lines, charming actions, kisses, or any other sentimental moment that made you say "AWWW!)
A word of warning, these may be kind of spoilery, so if you glace through I bolded the names of the books so you can skip anything you haven’t read.
1) When Michael Moscovitz made this computer program for Winter Carnival and wrote the little part of a poem that flashed on the screen and it said "I love you too". - The Princess Diaries: Third Time Lucky
2) When Ron and Hermione finally kissed in Deathly Hallows and realized they were truly in love with each other, regardless of the fact they were also fighting off Voldemort! - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3) Anyone who's read Twilight probably thinks it's an aww moment - but when Edward and Bella finally got married. - Breaking Dawn
4) When Ryan and Penny kiss under the mistletoe after all of Penny's trepidation of dating - The Lonely Hearts Club
5) Lucy set up a date for Kieran and Solange, and the first thing Solange could even do was kiss Kieran. It was aww because she's a vampire and he's a vampire hunter! - Hearts at Stake-The Drake Chonicles.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's all I have. Pretty good for thinking on the fly though from me. I know there's a moment in Performance Anxiety that's super aww worthy, but I don't have my book as it's up there in MN with Ashley B.
1) The end of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater – if you’ve read it you know what I mean. If you can’t remember it, first off SHAME ON YOU and go grab your copy and AWWW all over. It’s the last 2 sentences
2) In Meant To Be by Tiffany King, when Mark comes back and fights his way into Krista’s room past her mother to help her.
3) In Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: “You love me, real or not real?” I tell him, “Real” Peeta and Katniss
4) In Vampire Academy when this was spoken: "Rose: "Do you think I'm pretty?"
Dimitri: "I think your beautiful" Rose: "Beautiful?"
Dimitri: You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes"
5) Pretty much everything that comes out of Noah’s mouth in The Notebook, total AWWW moment!
6) Harmony and Johndoe are in bed and he says all that mushy gushy loveliness to her, from Bumped by Megan McCafferty
I couldn't come up with anymore though I know that I have so many more of these. I must go Awww at least once per book for some reason or another.
What is you TTT this week? Be sure to link it in the comments so we can pop in and see yours as well!