Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Dynamic Duos
These are the BFFs, partners in crime, powerful couples, and general groups of awesome people that I just can't get out of my head!
In No Particular Order: May be Spoilery - FYI
1. Princess Buttercup & Wesley (The Princess Bride) - I don't even think that this one needs explanation any further then, "As you wish" *sigh*
2. Ron, Harry and Hermoine (Harry Potter) - yes I'm aware this is not a Duo, I was always bad at math, let's blame it on that. The are the quintessential BFF Team, and I don't think anyone else on my list has had as many adventures as they have.
3. Dash & Lily (Dash & Lily's Book of Dares) - they "meet" via journal left on shelf in a bookstore, and because of it have a wild adventure to actually meeting in person. They are the best duo brought together by fate!
4.Peeta & Katniss (The Hunger Games) - This pairing actually helps them survive. Give new meaning to the phrase "I can't live with out you", huh?
5. Jay & Violet (The Body Finder Series) - Best Friends since nearly diapers, and he's the only one who knows about her secret other then her family. This is the most dependable duo!
6. Jace and Clary (The Mortal Instruments) - Bantering, bickering, sexual tension, mystery and question surrounding their friendship and ability to work together - this is the most dysfunctional yet workable pair (yes - that's a term! I made it up, that makes it real!)
7. Rose and Dimitri (Vampire Academy) - They are completely my Ass Kicking Duo!
8. Anna & St. Clair (Anna & The French Kiss) - Aw! This is the best friends turned more duo who have the best relationship ever.
9. Sarah & David (Married With Zombies) - A Marriage is hard enough to maintain when you're not in the middle of a zombie apocalypse! Sarah and David make the best out of it and it actually helps more then the consoling they were getting before the city went downhill! This is the nest Married Butt Kicking Duo!
10. Romeo & Juliet - The first duo, the best duo...the duo against which all others are judged!