It's a quick little read, you won't be able to put down because you need the next laugh! I won't bore you with the lay out of the story - really the first sentence in this blog tells you all you really need to know, so instead I'm going to list off a few things that I personally loved.
* Taking self help tips, and making them work for a Zombie Apocalypse. They were the chapter names and wen't a little like this: "Ask. Don't make demands. 'Honey, can you please kill that zombie, I'm out of bullets'".
* High five for killing a zombie with a toilet seat. Seriously, that's genius.
* Loved the book got right into it. We don't follow the couple through what made their relationship bad. Page two we're swearing and killing already - my type of story!
* For simply combining Romantic Comedy with Zombies.
* For naming the books in the series after TV shows and Movies....Married With Zombies, Flip This Zombie, Eay Slay Love....brilliant!
Book gets a 4.5 Bird Rating from me, and get set for the rest of the series I plan to dig into those as soon as I can get my hands on them!!!